Member #
    Liked
    7 times

2014 Ford Explorer Changes

The order guide has leaked for the 2014 Ford Explorer showing the some of the changes we can expect for next year's line up. The most notable changes are new exterior paint options (Sunset, Dark Side), Auto Headlamps standard on all models, and 2nd Row heated seats.

Grab the entire guide here: http://www.fordexplorer.org/img/2014...orer-guide.pdf

Member #

Member #
    I have a 2014 sunset. The paint is by far my favorite over all the previous years!

Member #
    I did not like the 2 new colors added and wished they would have kept the Green Gem Metallic &excited to purchase that
    color in 2014 when Ineeded to buy a new car only to find out that it wasnot offered. I tried for months to locate a new 2013 model in all of California XLT with 202 package, Class III tow and Leather. NO GO. It is a very nice color on the Explorer and feel
    very frustrated at Ford. I asked many many dealerships why are they so hard to find and they said they maybe a slow mover.
    If it was such aslow mOVER why cantieasily find one? I had to settle for Kodiac Brown -nice but everyone says it looks black which I do not like! FORD IF YOUR READING THIS PLEASE RESPOND TO WHEN WILL I GET THAT CHANCE AGAIN ?

Member #
    The 2015-16 will not be redesigned just a face lift like new headlight with led's and smaller and thing like that not a complete redesign.

Search tags for this page

2014 explorer

2014 explorer changes

2014 explorer dark side color
2014 explorer forum

2014 ford explorer changes

2014 ford explorer release date

2015 ford explorer order guide
2015 ford explorer redesign

ford explorer 2014

ford explorer 2014 changes
Click on a term to search for related topics.