Mods
Results 1 to 8 of 8
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By elyk864
  • 1 Post By Keith B
  • 1 Post By VSAdmin
  • 1 Post By dejen3303

Thread: Mods

  1. #1
    Member elyk864's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    84
    Member #
    4162
    Liked
    12 times

    Mods

    Can I be made a mod? Someone needs to keep up on clearing/deleting the spam threads. I know it's not a super active forum but it's nearly unusable with all the spam in it. I haven't been a member of the Explorer Forum for that long, but I am a seasoned forum person. As I have been part of the FocusST.org forum since 2013. So I am aware of the all the rules.

    @mods @mod @moderators @moderator @admin @administrator
    Last edited by elyk864; 04-24-2020 at 10:37 AM.
    dejen3303 likes this.

  2. #2
    Junior Member Keith B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Plant City, FL
    Posts
    11
    Member #
    220
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by elyk864 View Post
    Can I be made a mod? Someone needs to keep up on clearing/deleting the spam threads. I know it's not a super active forum but it's nearly unusable with all the spam in it. I haven't been a member of the Explorer Forum for that long, but I am a seasoned forum person. As I have been part of the FocusST.org forum since 2013. So I am aware of the all the rules.

    @mods @mod @moderators @moderator

    Thankyou!!! Finally someone trying to clear this forum up. I stopped using it because if I wanted luggage or a new phone I would go to Amazon or Ebay. I tried blocking those idiots but they still showed up. I am so fed up with those people

  3. #3
    Member elyk864's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    84
    Member #
    4162
    Liked
    12 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith B View Post
    Thankyou!!! Finally someone trying to clear this forum up. I stopped using it because if I wanted luggage or a new phone I would go to Amazon or Ebay. I tried blocking those idiots but they still showed up. I am so fed up with those people
    Well I wouldn't get your hopes up to much, I've yet to hear anything from anyone.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    FordExplorer.org
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Junior Member Keith B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Plant City, FL
    Posts
    11
    Member #
    220
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by elyk864 View Post
    Well I wouldn't get your hopes up to much, I've yet to hear anything from anyone.
    yup...I noticed that as well. I don't get why the powers that be allow their pages to be filled with spam. I don't even browse the forum anymore. I just get those weekly emails on new posts

  6. #5
    Member elyk864's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    84
    Member #
    4162
    Liked
    12 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith B View Post
    yup...I noticed that as well. I don't get why the powers that be allow their pages to be filled with spam. I don't even browse the forum anymore. I just get those weekly emails on new posts
    Yeah, I still haven't heard anything back. I even sent a direct message also. I guess there isn't even an admin to make me an admin lol.

  7. #6
    Junior Member Keith B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Plant City, FL
    Posts
    11
    Member #
    220
    Liked
    1 times
    They posted a thread asking how we heard about the forum. Replied that I heard about the luggage haha
    elyk864 likes this.

  8. #7
    Administrator VSAdmin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    37
    Member #
    1
    Liked
    1 times
    Hello there,

    Sorry for the very late response.
    I have shoot you a Private Message.

    Cheers,

    Ed
    elyk864 likes this.

  9. #8
    Junior Member dejen3303's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Olympia, WA
    Posts
    9
    Member #
    5091
    Liked
    1 times
    Good to hear I'd like this forum to rock
    elyk864 likes this.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •