Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread. - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

Member #
    Hey gang, my name is Saul I'm from San Antonio, Tx. I just bought a gently used '14 Explorer Sport....it's awesome!!! I've previously owned a gen 2 '96 explorer limited back in the day. Other vehicles in the stable include my wife's Lincoln MKZ and a '06 Mustang GT convertible. I'm enjoying the site.

Member #
    Hi All,

I'm Dan from Colorado. I recently purchased a '13 Explorer XLT through a government auction. Previously have owned a 2008/2009 Ford Escape Hybrid, 2010 Ford Expedition XLT, and a 2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid

Member #
    Fred from Woodland CA. Own a 2012 Explorer. Great car but have a current PU molding problem on drivers side arm rest (large air pocket) which has caused the vinyl seam to split. Out of warranty even though it is a factory defect. Would Ford cover. About 3 inches long where left elbow would rest

thanks

Fred
    [email protected]

4. Remove Advertisements
    FordExplorer.org
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Hi Everyone!! I'm Patrick from Central California. I recently purchased a 2016 Ford Explorer Sport. It is such an amazing Explorer, we enjoy driving it more and more each day.
    Only thing we have noticed so far is the strange whoop/siren type noise it makes off and on.
    Name:  20160901_125614.jpg
Views: 198
Size:  5.24 MB
    McP likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Hello..Stan and Monica from Fosston, Sask. Canada.Just bought a 2017 Explorer Limited..Ruby Red..
    Traded our 2014 Escape that was the worse vehicle we ever owned..So moving on to a different model and engine..
    Redbert31 likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Not even home yet.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Member #
    Hi everyone, Mike here from Oklahoma City. Recently bought a 2016 Explorer XLT. Mostly for my wife to drive (I get to drive it on road trips) haha.....I have owned 3 other Explorers and 1 Expedition over the past several years.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley View Post
    Hello..Stan and Monica from Fosston, Sask. Canada.Just bought a 2017 Explorer Limited..Ruby Red..
    Traded our 2014 Escape that was the worse vehicle we ever owned..So moving on to a different model and engine..
    Good luck with your new truck.. It's beautiful..I have a'14 same build same color... My husband wanted me to get an Escape but I wanted a bigger truck after my'03 expedition... I'm glad I didn't listen(lol) I love my Explorer!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Member #
    Hey All, good day to everyone. Just picked up a 2013 Ford Explorer XLT for my wife. She traded in a Lincoln MKX and its PCU was quickly failing. She is thrilled to get back to the more solid truck-like feel of the Explorer (me too!). We have had an Expedition, a Moutaineer, and a couple F-150s in the past and are a Ford family.

Right out of the gate (morning after taking delivery of the vehicle) we got the rotten egg smell issue. I shared with the dealership the service bulletin (TSB 14-0130) and they agreed to remedy the situation ASAP. Hoping they get it right because we really like the Explorer.

Looking forward to being an active member of the forum.

Member #
    Greetings to all.

I'm Danny G and live in sunny California. Late last year I purchased my 3rd Explorer, a 2015 Limited. My last one was in the 90s so I'm really impressed with the improvements, especially the ride.

I'm looking forward to the benefits of the forum.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Search tags for this page

whoop sound from 2017 ford explorer

Click on a term to search for related topics.