Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread. - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

Junior Member SmokyVols18sport10sho's Avatar
    Member #
    Hello guys and gals, name is Matt here in East TN. I work for a local Ford dealer and just bought a nice trade in, 2018 sport 401a with only 7.5k miles in blue metallic. So far my wife and I really like the 'new to us' explorer.

We also own a "cherry muffin" 2010 Taurus sho with 34k miles. Which by the way just got a new "heart" (to the tune of 6 grand). Less than 500 miles on the new Ford re-manned engine (it does have a 3 yr. unlimited mileage warranty). I guess I'm crazy enough to buy a second vehicle with essentially the same 3.5L tt. Hey I'm a V8 guy at heart, however we really like the 3.5 tt awd setup. You'd think I enjoy the 18-19 mpg at best and small fuel tanks lol! Hopefully we'll have better luck moving forward. Glad to be here.

Member #
    What’s up dudes and ladies! Bought a 2015 sport! Love it but ever sense day one it’s been making stupid noises! I have a question for all of you.... what is this??

Member #
    Hey all, I'm Detroit Pat and recently took up the purchase and restoration of this beautiful 2011 Explorer XLT.
    This car came from North Carolina w 200k on it (but only 100k on Ford installed engine in Dec 2015) and is being restored for a youngster who lost her dad to a drunk driver in October 2018. The vehicle was the father's and sat for a year or so after his desth. He was killed by a young lady driving drunk after leaving outback steak house. (She too left a family and children behind.) This Explorer looked good but was basically needing thousands in new parts to be roadworthy and it was out of reach for the family. The car was destined for a salvage yard or donation to charity. The car was all the daughter had of her dad and she did not want to lose it so I purchased the car n spent over 3k in order to drive it back to michigan where the family is coming back to after a decade or do in North Carolina.
    Which leads me to this forum. My hoping to get some insight into common issues w the above model and torque specs along w how others have dealt with roof leaks by the hatchback.

Ialso rebuild cars and build big twins (Harley style bikes for those not in the know) during the winter months in Detroit when construction, my main job, is slow. Thank you in advance to those who help n getting this project to completion.
    Respectfully,
    Detroit Pat

Sent from my Armor_6E using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Search tags for this page

moving anntenna for 2019 ford explorer

whoop sound from 2017 ford explorer
Click on a term to search for related topics.