Airbag light on dashboard?
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Adotcaruso

Thread: Airbag light on dashboard?

Member #
    Liked
    1 times

Airbag light on dashboard?

I recently bought a 2016 explorer sport and absolutely love it. Came with a new intake, lowered, Vossen 22”s as well as the sport winter wheels, and tuned. This thing is mean, howver after about 5k miles (39k right now) this airbag light came on. I’ve googled it and seems like there a tons of complaints about it but Ford doesn’t want to do anything. I just had a baby (reason for buying the car) and I haven’t done anything except put a car seat in. I have the two captains chairs in the 2nd row. From what I’ve read, this means the airbags Are inoperative. When I called ford, they told me it’s out of bumper to bumper warranty so I’ll have to pay for the repair. Just doesn’t seem right as it seems more of a safety feature

Any info you guys have that can help it’s much appreciated.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    [email protected] likes this.

Member #
    My Car looks just like yours. It had a light on too. I read where the wires under the seat causes alot of that. So I made sure all connections was good and when I got back under the wheel the light was off
    2016 Explorer Limited

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Nice car, good luck, you would think these car companies would step up to retain customers

Search tags for this page

how to read airbag code 2018 ford explorer sport

Click on a term to search for related topics.