Ford Explorer Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, we have a 98 explorer and I am going to need to replace the upper and lower control arms. After some research I see that the Motorcraft are the high rated OEM manufacturer but they are quite expensive. My next choice would be moog but I wanted to get some help from others who may know what would be a good choice for these control arms. What do you guys think? Thanks!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.