Ford Explorer Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for a switched 12v accessory wire I can tap into somewhere behind the radio/touchscreen. Does anyone know which wire I can tap into? I've looked into wiring diagrams but cant find it. Help would be much appreciated. (doing this btw so I can run a remote wire to an aftermarket amp, I don't want to tap into a fuse)
1 - 1 of 1 Posts