Ford Explorer Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Chilton Manual on order but can someone help identify the sensor that I am pointing to in the photo. I am changing out the fwd Rh motor mount and notice fluid around this sensor (I had wiped it down before the photo was taken). Motor vehicle Automotive fuel system Automotive tire Automotive design Automotive exterior
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.