Ford Explorer Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Update: I took gjkrisa's advise and bought a new memory module even though I didn't see any thing wrong with mine on the surface. Well, it did not work. That was not the problem with my car. So I went back and found the original post I was looking for from Scooter2016limited4WD where he suggests the fuse box in the engine compartment and bingo that was my problem also! I could clearly see the burnt pin and the melted connector. The bad part is after spending 45 min at the dealer looking through parts diagrams it seems neither the fuse section nor the plug is available by themselves. They are only offered as an $800+ group that includes the whole harness. So now I have a brand new memory module and a brand new rear heated seat control module that I have no use for. If anyone is interested in them message me I'll provide you with pics and part #'s. Anyway if anyone knows where I might get the fuse box module let me know. View attachment 903 View attachment 905 View attachment 907 View attachment 909 View attachment 911
What was your end result? Did you replace the fuse box and connector?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.