Ford Explorer Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently leased a 20 explorer. It has several problems including the transmission. One other problem is handling, it feels like the rear end is always trying to catch up with the front end. Ford totally missed the mark on this very expensive piece of junk. I want my edge back.

· Registered
5 Posts
Recently leased a 20 explorer. It has several problems including the transmission. One other problem is handling, it feels like the rear end is always trying to catch up with the front end. Ford totally missed the mark on this very expensive piece of junk. I want my edge back.
Weird. Mine handles great and the tranny is fine. Mine was one of the last 2020s produced and I understand they had some growing pains in that first year. I do have a rattle and the SirusXM locks up if I turn the car off for only a minute or two. That’s the extent of my complaints

· Registered
5 Posts
Weird. Mine handles great and the tranny is fine. Mine was one of the last 2020s produced and I understand they had some growing pains in that first year. I do have a rattle and the SirusXM locks up if I turn the car off for only a minute or two. That’s the extent of my complaints
I found and fixed the rattle. It was a missing but on the FRP underbody cover

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.