Ford Explorer Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was recently troubleshooting a battery issue and realized I couldn’t find anywhere to read my battery voltage on my dash display. I have a 2015 Ford Explorer. Does anyone know how to display the battery voltage using the standard menu on the dash? I’ve had other cars where you could enter into a maintenance mode to display engine parameters using a certain steering wheel button combination. Is there anything like that for the late mode explorers?

·
Registered
157 Posts
I know on my 2013 Ford Focus ST I can hold the "Ok" button on the steering wheel while you start the car and the center menu will go into a diagnostic mode that you can see the voltage. Haven't tried it on the Explorer though.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know on my 2013 Ford Focus ST I can hold the "Ok" button on the steering wheel while you start the car and the center menu will go into a diagnostic mode that you can see the voltage. Haven't tried it on the Explorer though.
Thank you. That’s exactly what I was after. I’ll try a few buttons when I start to see if I can get anything to come up.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That worked well. Holding the right OK button on the steering wheel while pushing the start button (don’t need to actually start the car). It brings up the engineering test mode.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts