Ford Explorer Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I wonder if anyone knows what is the blue-circled part in the picture called or what is the part number. I am not able to find it online. Honestly, I am not even sure if it is a detachable part. Hope someone can help me. Thank you!

Wheel Tire Car Automotive carrying rack Vehicle
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.