Ford Explorer Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2013 Explorer Limited and apparently it is rated for California emissions but the vehicle is registered in Virginia, where I live. Do I have to put on CARB compliant replacement cats?

My thought is if I was going to replace the catalytic converters anyways then I should get some high flow cats, cold air intake, and tune the engine. :cool:

Thanks in advance for your feedback
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.