Ford Explorer Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2015 Limited

The wife dropped her driving license under the console. At the front is a compartment with a couple charging outlets and it has a lid/cover over it. Somehow the license slipped through and is now under the console it appears. I'm not able to look at it until Wednesday. I may have to remove or raise up the console. Does anyone know how to do this ? THANKS.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have a 2014 limited and I know that little crevice that her license went down into because I lost a receipt down mine. But I don't need it enough to take apart the console. I'd be interested to know how you actually get in there, though. Good luck... Have you ever thought that it may be easier for her to just get a new license and say it got lost? Just kidding... Good luck figuring it out without too much stress, I hope

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
You'll need to removed the radio/temp controls cover. Pretty easy. Youtube has a few vids. Just search radio installation for ford explorers and look for 2011 to 201? Videos.
I know because whebln I had to replace my factory radio control box, I found previous owner stuff hiding in there...lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts