Ford Explorer Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
L shaped bypass hose exits top front center of the engine. It enters a 2 way straight thru nipple then about a 12" hose. That hose connects to some form of sensor/valve mounted on the passenger side of the engine. That sensor/valve looks electric rather than vacuum. It has a broken plastic nipple and I have to replace it but I don't know what it is called to order a new one. Does anyone know what it is?

The truck has electronic climate control

Any help would be greatly appreciated
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.