Ford Explorer Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just purchased a 2016 Ford Explorer 3.7L AWD police package 130,366 miles. Drives great not many issues other than some cosmetic ones.... anyways I purchased it on 09/04/2020 and I signed all the paper work I paid cash and got everything done I get out to it mind you I test drove it for a hour and really got into it to make sure it was a good vehicle and checked everything for leaks and trans slippage or anything like that and when I got out to it after purchasing it ABS, trac control came on.... so I plugged my code reader in it’s about $300 can do everything and then some so I’m getting a bunch of codes but wait there’s more it randomly comes on and off so I’m not sure what is even going on here to be honest.... I have a few pics of the codes and then the check engine came on so I called the guy he said he didn’t clear it before I purchased or anything like that.... I find it hard to believe but anyways I’m stuck with it and need to fix it I may be taking the guy to court because he will not do anything to help me even after I just put 11.5k in his pockets freaking ridiculous but anyways here’s the pics... also don’t forget this happens randomly and also happened when I plugged my scanner in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
All the incentives are geared toward the vital paths for the field. The essence of the https://www.easy-essay.org/ are formed for the goals. Proportion is fit for the adherence in the Madoff the funded items for humans. The signal is positive for the formation in the direction of the jerk in this ambit.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts