Ford Explorer Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! I've purchased a 2022 carbonized gray metallic, currently have a 2018 platinum. I have my original build sheet that was signed. Today after 7+ weeks I asked if any updates on vin was available, of course nothing. However I requested a pdf copy to be emailed to me.. got my sheet only to see a few things different... "-50.00 rear axillary control credit" and another "-100$ 2nd row heated seat control credit " it sounds to me like ford is deleting this from the center console on the back side? I'm so confused. Contacted the dealer back and got nothing. He was clueless and had no idea! Anyone have some input?
Font Rectangle Parallel Screenshot Number

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys! I've purchased a 2022 carbonized gray metallic, currently have a 2018 platinum. I have my original build sheet that was signed. Today after 7+ weeks I asked if any updates on vin was available, of course nothing. However I requested a pdf copy to be emailed to me.. got my sheet only to see a few things different... "-50.00 rear axillary control credit" and another "-100$ 2nd row heated seat control credit " it sounds to me like ford is deleting this from the center console on the back side? I'm so confused. Contacted the dealer back and got nothing. He was clueless and had no idea! Anyone have some input? View attachment 1239
Could be that the lack of microprocessors is driving Ford (and other manufacturers) to ‘decontent’ certain features.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts