Ford Explorer Forum banner


342 Views 0 Replies 1 Participant Last post by  85plasticcar
I have a differential out of a 94 Explorer and I need the companion flange or u joint flange. The flat round flange has 3 inch center to center on the bolt holes. Can anyone give me a Spicer number or any other good brand name. Thanks
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.