Ford Explorer Forum banner

How did you hear about FordExplorer.org?

4777 Views 16 Replies 17 Participants Last post by  mikey789
We are always interested in finding out how you found our site.

If you can please let us know if you found us on another forum, via Google or Bing or a friend perhaps? Or any other method.

This helps us determine what areas seem to be working for us (as far as letting people know about us) or what areas we made need to work on to help get the word out.

Thanks! :D
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Tapa

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Greetings,

I had heard of this great forum and well, here I am.

If you can please let us know if you found us on another forum, via Google or Bing or a friend perhaps? Or any other method.

This helps us determine what areas seem to be working for us (as far as letting people know about us) or what areas we made need to work on to help get the word out.

I got spammed about some luggage
Search “Ford Explorer EcoBoost Forums” on Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Find it with google Ford Explorer 2019 Forum
Googled 2004 Explorer low MPG and it took me to your forums

I googled Ford explorer forums also.

Google

I found it thru google, the evil empire. Not that they are inherintly evil, it's just that they want to monopolize. And I was in Network Security for over 30 years.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts