Ford Explorer Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Can I be made a mod? Someone needs to keep up on clearing/deleting the spam threads. I know it's not a super active forum but it's nearly unusable with all the spam in it. I haven't been a member of the Explorer Forum for that long, but I am a seasoned forum person. As I have been part of the FocusST.org forum since 2013. So I am aware of the all the rules.

@mods @mod @moderators @moderator @admin @administrator

·
Registered
14 Posts
Can I be made a mod? Someone needs to keep up on clearing/deleting the spam threads. I know it's not a super active forum but it's nearly unusable with all the spam in it. I haven't been a member of the Explorer Forum for that long, but I am a seasoned forum person. As I have been part of the FocusST.org forum since 2013. So I am aware of the all the rules.

@mods @mod @moderators @moderator

Thankyou!!! Finally someone trying to clear this forum up. I stopped using it because if I wanted luggage or a new phone I would go to Amazon or Ebay. I tried blocking those idiots but they still showed up. I am so fed up with those people

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thankyou!!! Finally someone trying to clear this forum up. I stopped using it because if I wanted luggage or a new phone I would go to Amazon or Ebay. I tried blocking those idiots but they still showed up. I am so fed up with those people
Well I wouldn't get your hopes up to much, I've yet to hear anything from anyone.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Well I wouldn't get your hopes up to much, I've yet to hear anything from anyone.
yup...I noticed that as well. I don't get why the powers that be allow their pages to be filled with spam. I don't even browse the forum anymore. I just get those weekly emails on new posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yup...I noticed that as well. I don't get why the powers that be allow their pages to be filled with spam. I don't even browse the forum anymore. I just get those weekly emails on new posts
Yeah, I still haven't heard anything back. I even sent a direct message also. I guess there isn't even an admin to make me an admin lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts