Ford Explorer Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Tom here from the Detroit area. We bought a 2011 Explorer Limited from a local dealer back in April which I enjoy so far. It came with snow tires on it which I neglected to notice until I got a flat on one and my local Discount tire told me that's what I had. I always wondered why the tires were noisy especially coming to a stop! Oh well now I have a nice set of snow tires to use in the winter time. Thanks all!

· Registered
2 Posts
ahhahah, recently I have also searched for something to chat with girls, because you won’t go out on the street now, no one is getting acquainted like that anymore, and by chance I found a site memphis personals, there are a lot of cool girls who also like to flirt, I think you’ll learn right away) maybe you can even get a girlfriend, who knows

· Super Moderator
158 Posts
ahhahah, recently I have also searched for something to chat with girls, because you won’t go out on the street now, no one is getting acquainted like that anymore, and by chance I found a site memphis personals, there are a lot of cool girls who also like to flirt, I think you’ll learn right away) maybe you can even get a girlfriend, who knows
Really?

· Registered
2016 Explorer Platinum 3.5L, Black on Black, TwinTurbo, 73K mi. Other car: Tesla 2014 Model S 85.
26 Posts
Wow 😕, grounds for removal of posting privileges.
Not for probation, but immediate removal.

· Super Moderator
158 Posts
Ah, it probably doesn't really like girls anyway.

Reactions: CarLoss
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.