Ford Explorer Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!
Names Jason, I just migrated from a 2011 Escape to a 2017 Explorer Limited.
I usually join a forum based on my vehicle, I don't post a whole lot unless I can help or add something I've done that will benefit.
I'm an IT analyst by profession and a Photographer, Gear-head and custom jeweler for Hobbies.
Look forward to reading through the posts and learning more about this awesome vehicle.

JSB

·
Registered
149 Posts
Hello everyone!
Names Jason, I just migrated from a 2011 Escape to a 2017 Explorer Limited.
I usually join a forum based on my vehicle, I don't post a whole lot unless I can help or add something I've done that will benefit.
I'm an IT analyst by profession and a Photographer, Gear-head and custom jeweler for Hobbies.
Look forward to reading through the posts and learning more about this awesome vehicle.

JSB
Custom Jeweler? I turn Custom pens. What type of jewelry?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I make Rings from Exotic woods and metals.
I have a web page that I'm still in the process of building, but it will give you an idea of what I do. Please share some of your work. love custom pen work and would love to make a mechanical pencil from Cocobolo or Bog wood one day.
JSB Customs ? Jason's Hand Crafted Rings

·
Registered
149 Posts
I make Rings from Exotic woods and metals.
I have a web page that I'm still in the process of building, but it will give you an idea of what I do. Please share some of your work. love custom pen work and would love to make a mechanical pencil from Cocobolo or Bog wood one day.
JSB Customs ? Jason's Hand Crafted Rings
Here is a link to my photo album, you'll be in there for a while. Also some other things I've made. I don't have a site or anything as it's just a hobby for me. But I will say everything in that album is sold. I want to try some rings in the future. I have way to many other projects going on right now though lol.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here is a link to my photo album, you'll be in there for a while. Also some other things I've made. I don't have a site or anything as it's just a hobby for me. But I will say everything in that album is sold. I want to try some rings in the future. I have way to many other projects going on right now though lol.
I didn't see a link for your pictures. Looking forward to seeing your work.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts