Ford Explorer Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I recently bought new 2022 Ford Explorer XLT with 202a package. After getting the car, i noticed i dont have heated steering wheel. There is no option for it, while buying they mentioned in the sticker it has heated steering wheel and Ford CoPilot assist +. Also. Salesperson confirmed me it has all the options in it. . Its been just day i have bought, planning to go to dealership to enquire about, what are all the others things i need to check.. it seems to be dealership has missed it, any suggestions will be helpful. Thanks

Attachments

· Registered
2 Posts
Hi, I recently bought new 2022 Ford Explorer XLT with 202a package. After getting the car, i noticed i dont have heated steering wheel. There is no option for it, while buying they mentioned in the sticker it has heated steering wheel and Ford CoPilot assist +. Also. Salesperson confirmed me it has all the options in it. . Its been just day i have bought, planning to go to dealership to enquire about, what are all the others things i need to check.. it seems to be dealership has missed it, any suggestions will be helpful. Thanks
The heated steering wheel button is below driver side heated seat control

1 - 3 of 3 Posts