• Ford Explorer 2.0l Ecoboost

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Ford Explorer 3.5L V6 Ecoboost

Votes: 16 39.0%
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello, folks. 2011 XLT 4WD with factory tow package, Kona Blue, panoramic sunroof. Bought it pre-owned. First Explorer for me. So far, so good!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi chersch74, im in the process of getting a new explorer i presently have a 2011 ltd 302a golden bronze color which i love, but my lease is up in two month. But im up in the air with the colors im leaning towards the tuxedo blk and the sunset can you send me pictures of your sunset explorer i had a similar color when i had my 2008 cts cadillac it was hot lava. I love the blk tux with the two tone interior !

·
Registered
7 Posts
2014 XLT Platinum white. Black leather interior. Panoramic roof.
Fully loaded except heated steering wheel.

·
Registered
1 Posts
2014 Limited Tuxedo Black. Black interior with captain seats in second row. No console, I would like to get one in the future.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just joined the site tonight. I have a 14 EX Sport Black Pearl with all options except rear DVD system. It has the rear bucket seats with the center console. I have installed the H&R springs and the Livernois Windstorm open air intake. Next I want to go to Brothers Performance in Deland,Fl to have it tuned with a SCT tune. The tuner with Dyno has tuned another Sport to 500HP just with an intake. I can't wait.

·
Registered
5 Posts
2015 Sport, TB, no options. My only regret is not having a keyless system. I got spoiled with the last two cars and going back to using a key feels like I went back in time...

·
Registered
3 Posts
2015 Sport, Tuxedo Black, Second row buckets, 3rd row fold down, Moon roof, love the vehicle!...(365hp twin tubo v6 whats not to like)(well there is one thing the Sony system is not meeting expectations)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Explorer Sport

View attachment 81
She is a 2015 Explorer Sport w/almost every bell & whistle. It's Platinum White with Charcoal Black Interior with all black accents. The only chrome is on the badges/ford emblem and the tail pipes. I've owned it for 3 days and I really love this SUV...

The first day or so I spent getting used to the automatic mode shift points in stop in go and highway conditions/traffic. Today it is much more aggressive; keeping the car in gear to 3-4 thousand revs before shifting even with the gas applied conservatively. I guess it's learning my driving likes/needs. If so, I love that! Anyone else experience this???

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
2013 Black with black leather, unfortunately no sunroof.
3.5L 4wd............would've loved to have the Turbos but need the fuel economy for biz.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts