Ford Explorer Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a '18 Explorer. 3 power outlets and wondering if any of them remain "live" without turning the vehicle on?
Recently lost power in house and thought I'd charge cell phone, but had to turn vehicle on to do so.
Thanks.

Registered
We recently bought a 2016 explorer sport 3.5 ecobeast, super high tech touch screen!, but we went camping, and you can't use power ports when it's off? 馃 i plan on adding circuit breakers and our own ports. And a simple 3.5 input jack would be nice!,....and if you put a SD card in it, it affects the navigation? We love this truck, I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually.D.K.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We recently bought a 2016 explorer sport 3.5 ecobeast, super high tech touch screen!, but we went camping, and you can't use power ports when it's off? 馃 i plan on adding circuit breakers and our own ports. And a simple 3.5 input jack would be nice!,....and if you put a SD card in it, it affects the navigation? We love this truck, I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually.D.K.
I'm curious as to how you will add circuit breakers and you own ports? Any chance you could give a little more detail or direct me to more information? Also, I've had other vehicles that kept one power port live and it was a nice feature to have when needed. Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts