Ford Explorer Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Upon connecting my IPhone via USB to charge, Sync3 switches the regular display/menu to IPhone screen "copy". I could not find any way via Sync3 controls to bring back the main display/menu. I had to go into IPhone settings to disable CarPlay from there. Does anyone know of a way to switch between Synch3 display and CarPlay without going into phone settings? Thanks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Upon connecting my IPhone via USB to charge, Sync3 switches the regular display/menu to IPhone screen "copy". I could not find any way via Sync3 controls to bring back the main display/menu. I had to go into IPhone settings to disable CarPlay from there. Does anyone know of a way to switch between Synch3 display and CarPlay without going into phone settings? Thanks.
I use a “usb car charger”, the kind that you insert in the lighter. That usb will only provide power without initiating CarPlay.
I actually keep two lighting cables, one connected to the original usb and the other on the charger. If I want CarPlay I use the first, otherwise the other...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
72 Posts
Yes. On the copy of your apps, look for the FordPass application and press it. The home screen will appear. I had doodle around with the apps to figure it out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts