Ford Explorer Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Over the years I’ve turned to a lot of forums for help, including some forums primarily made up of older people, and I have to say this is by far the least active, most worthless forum i’ve ever been on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
62 Posts
As a born and raised West Virginian, I left that state behind due to the very poor attitude of the residents who live there.
Nothing is ever good enough and always something to complain about.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19 Posts
Over the years I’ve turned to a lot of forums for help, including some forums primarily made up of older people, and I have to say this is by far the least active, most worthless forum i’ve ever been on.

Don't let the door hit ya on your way out.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
34 Posts
Yeah it's a bit slow because it's not an enthusiast platform. I am part of a Focus ST forum and there are 30-40 threads posted in everyday if not more.
I'm actually surprised it's not an enthusiasts platform. It's a nice vehicle even though it has the worst cup holders in the automotive industry

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
71 Posts
Im new to this forum and I find it very active for viewers. However, we need more viewers to respond or comment to some of the posts.
I consider an owner to be an enthusiast of that model and would love feedback. As an example, Ive had two posts with about 70 viewers total....no replies or comments. This forum will be better if people comment.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts
Is there a better forum for the explorer? I'd like to see a forum that has more tips tricks and maintenance how to's with the vehicle. I follow a lot of Jeep forums because that's what I typically Drive. The wife absolutely had to have this vehicle though, and I feel worthless trying to work on a variety of different things that it needs. There's just not a lot of support.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19 Posts
Is there a better forum for the explorer? I'd like to see a forum that has more tips tricks and maintenance how to's with the vehicle. I follow a lot of Jeep forums because that's what I typically Drive. The wife absolutely had to have this vehicle though, and I feel worthless trying to work on a variety of different things that it needs. There's just not a lot of support.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
Search the forum! There's TONS of info. It's been going for a long time and there's not much you can't find here. There is no better explorer forum. The Ranger Station has almost as much, but it's Ranger specific.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
71 Posts
Unfortunately. I see a lot of readers with no input. I try responding on what I know, but the forum is a great place to hope for a response.

I’m on the Shelby GT500 forum and it flies off the handle with opinions and responses.

·
Registered
62 Posts
That's the thing with forums.
Even if there is a few knowledgeable people some yahoos have to fire off a post criticizing what help they've tried to give as they are looking for a fight or have to put in their two cents of misinformed "my brother in law says".

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
71 Posts
I find it ironic this post seems to generate more than average responses when compared to other posts. One good things by lack of responses is no bruised egos....... which happens in the Mustang area easily.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have a couple of face book pages, and my main interest gets almost no responses but DARE I POST a picture of commit about any current topic and I can get bured in angry posts...people seem to love to complain and fight...my 2 cents worth.

Rich

·
Registered
71 Posts
Just PM me.

I learned a long time ago, don’t bring up religion, best oil, best filter, car origins, politics, healthcare, investments and ask for an opinion.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 19 of 19 Posts