Ford Explorer Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to the latest addition of FordExplorer.org dedicated to the all new twin turbo powered Ford Explorer Sport! So who's thinking about buying one of these bad boys?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey, Frankie Lap here. I am just starting the quest of looking for an Explorer. I'm going to test drive the Sport and Limited, but my mind is almost kinda sorta made up I want the Sport. White or Black?, still not sure which way to go. Right now I have a 2007 white Expedition that I love, but time to sell that and downsize. I also have a 2006 Legend Lime Mustang GT that I like almost as much as my Expy. I see someone has an all Blacked out Sport, looks sexy!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I was notified today that my black/sienna 2015 sport is en-route to my local dealership. They found me one at a dealership in Niles, IL, with the options I wanted. Should be taking delivery within next couple of days. I'm trading in my venerable 2006 LS2 Trailblazer SS. Hate to let the TBSS go but it's getting a tad 'long in the tooth,' and after test driving the sport, I was not only very impressed with the performance, but with the amenities as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts