Ford Explorer Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there. I just inherited a 2003 Ford Explorer from my father, and I'm trying to fix something on it, but I don't even know what it's called. On the ceiling, in between the driver and passenger seats, there's a screen that used to display information. I believe it displayed time, temperature, things like that. Does anyone know what that's called? The reason I ask is that it's no longer displaying information at all, and I was hoping it's just a fuse issue. Without knowing what it's called, I'm struggling to locate what fuse might be the culprit.

I suppose it's likely not a fuse anyway, but I wanted to check that first. Thanks!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.