Ford Explorer Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone identify what this part is called? The sort of shroud on the bottom of the windshield.
I have been searching for windshield lower trim piece or windshield moulding, etc, but there are few if any results.
2017 Explorer Sport

Hood Bicycle tire Automotive tire Wheel Automotive lighting
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.